If you want to add attachments to the Lyyti registration page, the attachment itself must first be added to the file bank inside Lyyti (see Adding a file to the file bank), but after that you
- will be able to see and select them on the registration setup page in Lyyti under the Attachments-button
- can use them as a hyperlink in a chosen text
When you want to add an attachment to the registration page, click on the section Attachments. A new window will open.
- If your event is multilingual, select which registration pages will show this attachment
- To add the attachment to your event, click to select the correct attachment under the Use-column.
- Click on Save.
The attachment will create a new line on the registration page, a field that you can click and drag to it's intended position on the registration page, in the same way you would with a question.
As a hyperlink
A hyperlink means that when you click on a portion of text, you will be redirected to another website or a document, like this: Read more about Lyyti here.
You can add hyperlinks to any texts in the registration process, and the links can be directed either to a website or a file in the file bank. In this article the hyperlink is created in the confirmation page, but you can add hyperlinks to emails, the registration page or the thank-you page.
Add the file to the file bank (instructions), and then continue like this:
- Write the text you wish to make into a hyperlink, e.g. in the confirmation message you can write "Instructions on bus schedules can be found here". Select the text portion you wish to make into a hyperlink.
- In the top right corner of the page above the text editor, click on Open Material bank
- Click on the Link icon of the file intended and copy the address
- In the text editor, click on the Link-button.
- Paste the link address you copied into the URL-field in the pop-up window.
- In the Target-tab, select how the new window should open (we suggest a new window instead of new tab)
- Press OK
Now your text has become a hyperlink, and the person registering to the event can download the file you've added to the page. You can later edit the link or remove it using the Link-button in the text editor.
In the same way you can create hyperlinks that redirect elsewhere, perhaps to your website for example. First look up the desired address, copy it and add it to the desired text (select text), click Link and paste it to the URL-field. For example your confirmation email to cancelled/declined participants can say "We're sorry you couldn't make it this time, please check out our future events here!".
Useful tip: Use hyperlinks in the registration page e.g. with terms of participation ("I accept the terms of participation" with link to participation terms attachment) or with the program to the event ("see all speakers' information here"). On the confirmation page you can add links to guides on getting there, the program, the website of the hotels used etc.