Payout reports for Stripe Credit Cards and iDeal
When using Stripe as a payment method in Lyyti, you'll always find a report of the money transferred to you. By default, the report is created once a month (last day of each month). Each reports includes all events and payments in the given payout period.
Reports are generated provided that there have been transactions during the previous period. In Lyyti, these receipts can be found in the top navigation bar under Finance > Reports > Stripe: Payout reports.
The report list view includes essential information for each report. Contents:
- Time of creation
- Estimated arrival of the money to your bank
- Total sum of the money transfer
- Total sum of commission
- Transfer ID
- Possibility to download report as CSV
Reports show all transactions made during the previous period. Each Report is downloadable in excel-compatible CSV-format. Each purchased product or item has it's own row and following details:
- Time and Date
- Payment method (E.g Card)
- Event name
- Internal project information for accounting
- Product Name
- Product amount
- Total charge
- Deducted Lyyti fees
- Paid out amount
- VAT amount
- VAT rate
- Lyyti payment ID
- Lyyti attendee ID
- Participant's first name
- Participant's last name
- Participant's email
You may send these reports to your company's financial department if they need more information about payments.
A complete example CSV file of the payout report can be found attached to the bottom of this article.
Payout reports for Finnish online bank payments
When you are using Lyyti's online payment methods (Finnish online banks) you'll always find a receipt of the money transferred to you by Lyyti. This report is created twice a month, provided that there have been transactions during the previous two weeks. These reports can be found:
- in the top navigation bar under Finance > Reports > Payout reports
- in the event menu in Payments > Overview > Payout reports
The reports are event specific so you may get several reports per month. You may send these reports to your company's financial department if they need more information about the payments.
- Event information and receiver details and possible project numbers. (You may add a project number in Payments > Overview.)
- Amount of VAT.
- Purchased products, prices, time of payment, VAT and total sum.
- Total sum of the money transfer and Lyyti’s commission.
Accumulated funds are transferred twice a month:
- Payments made during the first half of the month (1st-15th) are transferred on the 25th of the same month.
- Payments made during the latter half of the month (16th-31st) are transferred on the 10th of the following month.