In Payment methods you can select payment methods to be used in the event in question. Selected methods are marked with a turquoise lining.
- Select payment methods
- Online payment methods: Finnish online banks and credit cards (Nets and / or Stripe / Ideal)
- Invoice methods: PDF invoice, paper invoice and / or e-invoice.
- Transaction fee is a service fee paid by the participant, and it is shown on the invoice/receipt. If you add a transaction fee to any payment method, you can select its VAT rate at the bottom of the page.
Finnish users please note:
The PSD2 Payment Services Directive that was entered into force on 13.1.2018 states that a company is no longer allowed to collect transaction fees from a consumer client for the use of the most common credit cards (such as Visa and MasterCard). A company can in some cases collect a transaction fee for other payment methods, as long as at least one payment option without fees is available. The transaction fee can not exceed the organizer's actual payment expenses . Source and more specific details: Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority
- Payment information on account statement: The payment message is shown in the payer's online bank or credit card payment details. Lyyti Oy will be marked as the receiver of the payment. A good payment message could be, for example:
Name of organising company
Name of event
- Invoices are generated and sent: If you select any invoice method, you can let Lyyti create and sent the invoice automatically at registration or collect the data into Lyyti and create the invoices later on with Lyyti.
- VAT rate for transaction fees: If you add a transaction fee, you can select it’s VAT rate.
Information to be printed on invoices can be edited in Manage payments > Invoice data.