This feature can be used with the following license packs: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Collecting payments with Lyyti is easy. Any multiple choice/quantity question or participant type can be transformed into a chargeable item. Simply add the price and select payment methods and you're good to go, Lyyti will handle the rest.
Here we have a quantity-type question:
Payments from the participant's point of view
When participants land on the registration page, they fill in their information and select a chargeable product, proceed to selecting a payment method (invoice, online bank payment or credit card). Online bank payments and credit card payments are paid immediately, but invoices (PDF, paperi or e-invoices) are sent automatically from Lyyti to the participant.
You can also take a look how credit card payments (Stripe) look like from participant's perspective.
For online payments see this article: Paytrail payments in Lyyti
How is the money transferred to the organiser?
- Invoices (Pdf, paper invoices and e-invoices): The participant pays invoices directly to the organiser's bank account mentioned on the invoice. Payments that are paid with Lyyti's reference number are automatically transferred into Lyyti and added to the correct invoice and payer (Accounts Ledger Service required, click here for more information).
- Online bank and credit card payments: The participant uses their online bank or credit card to pay the fee.
After the participant has paid, the money is accounted to you as follows:
a) Payments with Paytrail:
Paytrail will account payments.
Settlement delays according to payment methods are:
- (Finnish) Online bank payments: 1 business day
- Card payments: 5 business days
b) (Finnish) online bank payments and credit card payments that are collected via Lyyti:
N.B. The last possible day to collect payments via Lyyti is 30.9.2021. After that Finnish online bank payments (and credit card payments via Nets) are transferred to Paytrail. If you wish to create chargeable events in the future, we recommend that you will update to Paytrail contract before the end of September.
For more information about implementing Paytrail payments, please contact our customer support: help(a)lyyti.com
After the participant has paid, the money is first transferred to Lyyti's customer account, from which they'll be accounted to the customer as follows:
- Payments made between the 1st and 15th of each month will be accounted on the 25th of that month
- Payments made between the 16th and 31st of each month will be accounted on the 10th of the following month
You can keep track of accountings on the page Payments > Online payments.
c) Credit card payments via Stripe:
Credit card payments collected via Stripe are accounted by default once a month. N.B. It is not possible to get event specific payments accounted separately, but all monthly payments are accounted at once.
Lyyti has a separate section, Accounts receivable, that includes reports you can use to balance Lyyti invoicing with other bookkeeping. For each online payment there is an Account summary (summary of transaction receipts) that can be used as a receipt of the money transfer.
To ease your event management even further and start managing payments with Lyyti, please contact our customer service at help(a)lyyti.com