This feature can be used with the following license packs: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
This service is only available in Finland
When you create an invoice in Lyyti, your account number is always added to the invoice, and the participant will pay the fees directly to the organiser's account. Lyyti has no connection to the account, which means that the information on whether or not a payment has been successfully made is not automatically available in Lyyti. This means that when a payment is made to the organiser's account, the information needs to be transferred to Lyyti. This can be done by hand, or you can activate the accounts ledger service (only available in Finland currently) which will ensure that the information on a received payment will automatically transferred to Lyyti.
The accounts ledger service requires an authorization to be sent to your bank,. The authorisation allows our partner Systeemiratkaisu Oy to access a copy of the bank account's information. From the account copy's information, Systeemiratkaisu Oy will filter out the Lyyti invoice reference numbers and with this information, the collected information about paid Lyyti-invoices and paid sums will be automatically transferred to Lyyti once a day. A paid invoice will be marked as paid in Lyyti a day after the payment has been made.
If your company hasn't yet activated this service, please contact Lyyti customer service and we will tell you more about this service and help you with the activation. You can send us an email to help(a)lyyti.com
The Process in connection with the Accounts Ledger Service (only available in Finland)
- Registration by the Customer.
- The Customer prints the invoice.
- The Customer makes the payment in accordance with the invoice.
- The payment data including the reference number is sent from the Customer’s account to the server of Systeemiratkaisut Oy (an authorization is required by the Customer’s bank).
- The filtered payment and reference number data is transferred to the Service Provider daily at 8.30 am (GMT +2).
- The Organizer is provided with a monthly report for accounting purposes (Excel-file).
- Sales (divided by VAT-bases and by transactions)
- Payments (report for each account in order to facilitate the balancing)
- List and sum of the unpaid invoices
The Accounts Ledger Service is not available in all countries and all language versions of the Service.