The Settings page is where you can define the limits and settings of your event.
1. Select what kind of registration type your event operates with:
- registering for the event as an individual participant
- individual registration with a companion/avec or
- registration as a group
2. You can set a maximum capacity for the event, i.e. the total number of individual participants
The maximum capacities defined on the Settings page affect the whole event. If you set additional defining questions later on in the registration (eg. regarding an activity, like "Which workshop would you like to attend?"), the capacity for each (activity) is specified in the settings of that question.
Please note: Only the maximum capacity here on the Settings page (total capacity or capacities of different participant types) is connected to Lyyti's automatic waiting list.
3. Show or hide the capacity information on the registration page. This setting only affects capacities set on the Settings page.
4. Select at which phase of the registration will participants be reserved a place in the event.
- Immediately when they arrive on the registration page
- On the confirmation page, i.e. after they've filled in the registration page and clicked "Proceed"
5. Time limit after which all reserved places are released for other registrants in case the registration is not completed. The options are 10, 20 and 40 minutes.
6. Create different participant types. Participant types allow you to direct different questions and definers at different groups within your attendees, for example adult, child, personnel, VIP or exhibitor.
When you choose registering with a companion, invitees may attend either alone or with someone, in which case the companion is counted as an individual participant. You can then specify which questions are shown to each one of them.
In the group registration mode one person can register many participants as a group. Each group member is registered as a separate attendee, but is still organised under the one contact person (eg an educator registering a group of students for an event). This allows you to choose whether you want to send messages to all the participants or just to the contact person. You can also apply participant types in group registration and define maximum capacities for each or some of them.