Paytrail offers Finnish online payments and Visa, MasterCard and Amex credit card payments plus MobilePay. Paytrail is also responsible for the online payments of the Suomi.fi service. *)
If you do not have payments added to your Lyyti account, but you wish to create chargeable events, please contact our Customer support: help(a)lyyti.com
Creating a chargeable event in Lyyti
1. Enable payments in Event information -page
2. Add a chargeable product. Product can be a participant type or a question added to the registration page (a multiple choice question or a quantity question). Find more info on chargeable events in our support article: Chargeable events and products
3. Choose payment methods. According to your Paytrail-contract you can choose to add (Finnish) online banks, credit card payments and MobilePay-payments. You can add one or more payment methods.
Participants point of view
1. Participant selects a chargeable product, fills in the registration form and continues to select a suitable payment method.
2. After selecting their payment method the participant will be transferred to Paytrail
3. Participant pays their purchase. While paying, please follow the instructions given by Paytrail / bank. If there are problems with payments, you can contact Paytrail's customer support: support(a)paytrail.com
*) Paytrail Plc (2122839-7) is a collecting payment service provider and an authorized payment institution that works in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. Paytrail Plc is shown as the payment recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will transfer the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the the merchant directly.
Paytrail Plc, Business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181 830