Lyyti's survey tool can be used to create any type of survey – from collecting staff opinions to customer event feedback surveys.
Similarly to events in Lyyti, you can send an open link to a survey via your own channels or you can send a personal link to the participants of a certain event.
The results are shown in comprehensive graphs and you can share them as online reports, the same way as with reporting events.
Quick guide: Creating, sending, reporting
The following video gives you a quick toor at the survey tool's basic functions.
- On the page Surveys, click Add new survey.
- With notice texts, add any headings you may need, and the actual questions.
- Save the survey.
- To enable answering to the survey, select Status: Published.
- To preview the survey, send its open answer link or allow answering anonymously, select Can be answered anonymously.
- Send the survey.
- Send the survey's open answer link e.g. from your own e-mail. Copy the open answer link on the Survey's page > Open answer link.
- The personal answer link is found in the event menu. Go to the event via Events, create an e-mail and, in the text editor, click on Surveys> select srvey to add its answer link to the e-mail. The link will be added to where your cursor is at the time of selecting the survey link.
- Send the message.
- Keep track of given answers in Surveys > Answers.
- Create an online report: Click Create online report > Enter a name for the report > Save.
- The report can be found on the page Reports page > Saved reports (found at the top of the page, or on narrower screens, at the bottom of the page).
Please sign in to leave a comment.