Click on Reports to view given answers. Answers to multiple choice questions and scales of value are shown as diagrams, where as answers to text and date questions are shown as a list.
Answers are shown in diagrams or text depending on the question type. Multiple choice questions and scale of value questions are shown as diagrams, when text and date questions are shown as lists. You can filter the report according to your needs, and then compare the filtered report to all answers. You can also open the report as a table (to see each individual answer) in your browser, or in Excel. You can also create an online report that you can share with anyone that needs the answers.
When you save a report, you can create an online report, the saved reports will be shown under the Quick link My questionnaires.
Filtering the report and comparing the answers
You can filter results to view answers of a certain event, compare results of different questions or time frames. As a default the reports page will show you all the answers to all the questions in your questionnaire. From this bulk of information you can filter out the information you need. Let's say you are using the same questionnaire to several different events. By filtering the reports you can e.g. look at specific events or events from a specific tie frame and compare them to the whole. You can also filter according to the answers given to the questions.
- If the same questionnaire has been used in several events, you can filter results by events. This way you can filter the answers for a specific event.
- If the questionnaire had more than one language, you can view results by language
- Filter on answering time if you wish to compare answers of a certain time period with all given answers. For example, choose between two dates or the last 30 days.
- Filter by questions e.g. show only those respondents’ answers who have answered in a certain way to selected questions. This way you can filter out e.g. feedback to a specific trainer, or a specific event. After you've chosen the question and the answer given, click on Add new filter.
- Select Show only active questions if you have hidden questions in the questionnaire that you do not wish to be shown in the report..
Finally, save to see filtered results.
You can modify or hide each question by clicking on the pencil icon. You can also change the chart type. If you want to remove the chart, untick the box for Show chart? More instructions for editing the charts can be found here.
Save your reports in Lyyti only, or save them as online reports by clicking on Save, then tick the box for Online report.
If you want to compare the filtered answers, click Move in the report menu, which will move the report to the right hand side of the page. The left hand report will display all answers. On a very narrow screen the filtered report will move under the original report.
After setting all the necessary filters, click ”Move” and the filtered report will be moved to the right. The original report stays on the left. If you have a narrow screen, the filtered report is moved underneath the original.
Creating an online report from a questionnaire
Online reports show answers real-time. The report can be found behind a link which can be forwarded to anyone who needs to view results.
You can create an online report like this:
1) Open My questionnaires, and click on the section Reports. On the reports page you will see all the answers to all the questions in your questionnaire. Here you can filter the answers and select how you want to display the graphs.
2) Select which graphs you wish to display in the report. If you want all answers to all questions, click on Save.
3) You can also select to only display some of the graphs. In that case, click on the pen icon in the top right corner of the graph and untick the box for Show chart? In this view you can select which design you want the chart to have, a column, a bar, a line, a pie or a table.
4) When you've selected which graphs to display and the filtrations you need, press Save that is located above the graphs.
Give the report a name.
Locked means that other users you share the report with can't modify or edit it.
Tick the box for Create online report.
You can set a date for how long the report is valid, i.e for how long can the report be viewed in a browser.
Select whether or not to show the links to the answers in table form in the report. This means that the answers can be saved from the online report to an excel sheet. If your questionnaire has a lot of background questions and you wish to keep the anonymity of the respondents, don't allow the answers to be added in table format to the online report. (Note: you have access to all the information inside Lyyti)
Finally press Save
The online report will be saved under the section Quick links: My questionnaires in the top right corner of the Reports page (in a small screen they will be under the graphs).
In the Quick links-listing you will see all the reports for a specific questionnaire, not only the online reports. You can edit a report (1), delete it (2), preview the report in your browser (3), and open and copy the link (4) for sharing.