On the Surveys you can see all your surveys and manage survey settings.
- Add new survey. To create a copy of an existing survey, go to Settings (7, see below).
- The Name of the survey is also visible to the respondents in the browser. By clicking on the name of the survey, you can edit it. Another Edit button can be found under Settings (7).
- In Shared surveys, move your mouse on top of the Shared label to see the survey's owner.
- Open answer link to the survey. By clicking on the link icon, a small text box with the link to the survey will open. The link is activated only when the survey is Published (4).
- Status: To allow respondents to answer to your survey, Publish it by clicking the Draft button or under the Settings menu (7).
- List of languages the survey can be answered in.
- Number of Answers given to the survey. By clicking on the number, you can access the survey's Reporting and see all answers in detail.
In the Settings menu you Share the survey with your colleagues, create a copy and delete the survey. To connect surveys with events, go to Settings..
Please sign in to leave a comment.