To send a reminder to participants that have unpaid invoices and the due date has passed:
- Go to Finance-section
- In the drop-down menu, select which event's invoices you'd like to view and send reminders for. You can also search by other criteria.
- Click Show overdue invoices.
- Select invoices for which the reminder is will be sent.
- Click Send payment reminder.
Now view and edit (if necessary) the reminder e-mail.
- Select a layout for the reminder to match the event's visual settings.
- Check (and edit) sender's name & address, reply-to address and subject.
- Edit the e-mail contents if necessary.
- The invoice number and link to the invoice's PDF version are automatically added to the e-mail.
- Go to Preview. If necessary, return to edit the message. Finally, send.
E-mails sent from Finance-section are saved only in Finance's messages. You can't tell from the invoice if a reminder has been sent or not, the information is saved within the message. This is why we recommend that you will add information of a sent reminder to the invoices's notes.