Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
A hyperlink is a piece of text which works as a link: by clicking it the reader will be redirected to another page. Examples: Read more about Lyyti here or Click here to read our blog! Hyperlinks can open files from your file bank, or lead to any webpage or document that has a url.
To add a hyperlink, you need the address of the page you would like the link to lead to. If it is a web page, copy the address first. If it's a file in Lyyti's file bank, click on the file bank button on your registration page, in the upper right corner. Copy the link of the file you wish to use.
- Write the text you want to turn into a hyperlink and highlight the text.
- Click the link icon in the text editor.
- Write / paste the address you copied into the URL field.
- On the Target tab, select how the link will open. For webpages, we recommend "New window".
- Click OK.
You can also add e.g. personal registration link as a hyperlink.
To add it to your e-mail message, first type the word and paint it with your mouse. Then select the personal registration link from personalisation links:
Where to use hyperlinks?
- In an e-mail as a link to your event's webpage, detailed programme or registration.
- In a confirmation e-mail as a link to a document in your file bank, for example driving instructions or programme
- On the registration page it can be a link to the menu options or cancellation policy.
- On the Thank-you page for the declined / cancelling participant: add your event calendar or the link of a future event.
- Landing page: Create a webpage using Lyyti that is a page to access several events.