This feature can be used with the following license packs: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
This article contains the following sections:
Payments via online bank or credit card
For the event organiser, online payments are the easiest way to manage payments in Lyyti.
N.B. The last day to collect online payments through Lyyti is 30.9.2021. After that you can collect online payments with Paytrail (Finnish online bank payments, credit card payments and MobilePay), or with Stripe (credit card payments only).
- In the event's menu > Payments > Payment methods, select online payment methods (Finnish online banks, credit cards and / or MobilePay)
- Define products, their prices and possible campaign codes
- Wait for participant registrations & payments
- On the Participants page, you can see when the participant's payments have been paid
After the participant has paid, the money is accounted to you as follows:
a) Payments with Paytrail:
Paytrail will account payments.
Settlement delays according to payment methods are:
- (Finnish) Online bank payments: 1 business day
- Card payments: 5 business days
b) (Finnish) online bank payments and credit card payments that are collected via Lyyti:
N.B. The last possible day to collect payments via Lyyti is 30.9.2021. After that Finnish online bank payments (and credit card payments via Nets) are transferred to Paytrail. If you wish to create chargeable events in the future, we recommend that you will update to Paytrail contract before the end of September.
For more information about implementing Paytrail payments, please contact our customer support: help(a)lyyti.com
After the participant has paid, the money is first transferred to Lyyti's customer account, from which they'll be accounted to the customer as follows:
- Payments made between the 1st and 15th of each month will be accounted on the 25th of that month
- Payments made between the 16th and 31st of each month will be accounted on the 10th of the following month
You can keep track of accountings on the page Payments > Online payments.
c) Credit card payments via Stripe:
Credit card payments collected via Stripe are accounted by default once a month. N.B. It is not possible to get event specific payments accounted separately, but all monthly payments are accounted at once.
Online payments from the participant's point of view
Paying via online banks works just like paying in any online store.
First, the participant selects their own bank's payment service (or Nets). After the payment, they are automatically transferred to Lyyti's thank-you page and receive an automatic confirmation e-mail. If the participant did not fill in their e-mail address, they can also open the confirmation directly on the thank-you page (if it is enabled by the organiser).
See these articles for more information on how payment methods look like from the participant's point of view: