Payments via online bank or credit card
For the event organiser, online payments are the easiest way to manage payments in Lyyti:
- In the event's menu > Payments > Payment methods, select online payment methods (Finnish online banks or credit card )
- Define products, their prices and possible campaign codes
- Wait for participant registrations & payments
- On the Participants page, you can see that the participant's payments have all been paid
After the participant has paid, the money is first transferred to Lyyti's customer account, from which they'll be accounted to the customer as follows:
- Payments made between the 1st and 15th of each month will be accounted on the 25th of that month
- Payments made between the 16th and 31st of each month will be accounted on the 10th of the following month
You can keep track of accountings on the page Payments > Online payments.
Online payments from the participant's point of view
Paying via online banks works just like paying in any online store.
First, the participant selects their own bank's payment service (or Nets). After the payment, they are automatically transferred to Lyyti's thank-you page and receive an automatic confirmation e-mail. If the participant did not fill in their e-mail address, they can also open the confirmation directly on the thank-you page (if it is enabled by the organiser).