To add an attachment to your e-mail in Lyyti:
- Add all necessary files to Filebank (see insctructions: Filebank)
- Go to the event from which you would like to send e-mail
- Go to Messaging > Create e-mail
- In the text editor, there is a drop-down menu: Filebank. You can add files to the e-mail in two ways:'
- Click the mouse cursor where you would like to add the attachment. In the text editor's menu File bank, click on the file you would like to add. If necessary, you can change the link wording by double clicking on it. OR
- Write the text you want to turn into a hyperlink and highlight the text, eg. "click here to download". Select the word(s) you would like to transform into the attachment link, click on the text editor's menu File bank and select the correct file
Continue editing the e-mail as normal and send it. (See Quick guide to sending an e-mail)