This article refers only to the new messaging (2019-) in Lyyti.
Lyyti supports several different email clients and the messages are tested in various different clients to guarantee compatibility. There are, however, some known issues with certain email clients that we are unable to fix due to widely known issues with the email clients.
This article contains the following sections:
All the options work properly. Fallback elements show for image backgrounds and web fonts.
- Apple Mail 8, 9 & 10
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011, 2016
- Microsoft Outlook for Windows 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016 *
* Background images and web fonts are not supported
- Android 4.4 Mail
- Gmail App (iOS)
- Gmail App (Android)*
- iOS Mail (iPhone & iPad)
- Outlook App (Android & iOS)**
- Samsung Mail App (Android)
- Yahoo App (Android & iOS)
* When using a Gmail account
** Will show the desktop version when using Microsoft email accounts
- G Suite
- Inbox by Gmail
- Office 365
- AOL Mail
- GMX.de (web version)
- Libero Mail
- Web.de (web version)
- Seznam.cz, Post.cz, Email.cz
Note: none of the above services supports web fonts
Partial support for some options
Messages display correctly, but some options (with low impact) may not display as expected.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 in high-resolution displays *
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 in high-resolution displays **
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002 & 2003 ***
* Background images and web fonts are not supported. Applies a font resize that may expand the layout.
** Background images and web fonts are not supported. Applies a font resize that may expand the layout. The text is scaled at 200% by default in some devices.
*** Web fonts are not supported. Buttons don't display round corners. Social icons are not flexible.
- Huawei Mail App (Android) *
* Icons in social content block appear vertically stacked (tested on app version 184.108.40.206)
- qq.com *
- Naver **
* Buttons don't display properly.
** Minor glitches on separators
Only basic settings work
When sending to these clients, we recommend using text and images in a simple one-column layout.
- Lotus Notes 7, 8 & 8.5
Windows 10 Mail
- IBM Notes 9
- Gmail App using IMAP accounts
- Web clients (mobile versions)
Not yet supported
This list includes new and updated mobile email clients with compatibility issues.
- Huawei Mail App (Android)