Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
Standard messages are automated messages in Lyyti which are used on the registration page when the event:
- registration hasn't yet been activated
- registration has ended
- is full
- is full but the waiting list is in use
- has ended
For each possible scenario you can use the default text provided by Lyyti, like The registration for the event has already closed. But if you want, you can:
- Edit the notification of each scenario in their own text fields.
- Select if you want to show Lyyti's default notification.
- Write your own notification
- If you choose to show Lyyti's default notification, your own notification text will be shown underneath.
- If you remove Lyyti's default notification, your own notification is the only notification text shown.
- Restore the default notification, if you clicked to remove it in step 1.