To review the status of all sent messages in a specific event, go to the event's Messaging section.
Please note that the statistics is always indicative and does not necessarily show all information with total accuracy. What information is shown in statistics depends greatly on the receiving email programs and servers.
This article contains the following sections:
General messaging statistics
On the Messaging page, you can see at a glance:
- Message status: Is the message a Draft, Scheduled or Sent.
- Information about how many recipients a sent message had.
- Overall view of the message's sendouts and their success.
By clicking on the number of recipients or the circle showing percentages of sendouts/opens/clis, you can view those recipients in more detail: an overview, per sendout, status or recipient.
Statistics per message
The overview shows you a summary of all the message's sendouts. Use this view to filter statistics, if necessary. Here you can:
- See the number of recipients and sendouts.
- Filter the results: Select all sendouts or only the ones you are interested in.
- See the filtered statistics (of all or selected sendouts) as percentages and absolute numbers (see status descriptions below).
By clicking on a status or number of recipients you can view specific recipients.
You can export the statistics (by recipients) by clicking the Export button at the bottom of the page (see instructions below).
Statistics per recipient
On the Recipients tab you can find a list of all the message's recipients. You can filter the view and see the status of each recipient.
- By default, the list shows all sendouts and statuses, but you can also select filters in the drop-down menus.
- Search recipients by name or email address.
- Export the recipient list into Excel. If you have filtered the view somehow, select if you want to export all sendouts or only the selected ones.
- Copy the message for editing and sending the edited version.
- Forward the message as such without any changes to its contents.
- Clicked: The recipient clicked one of the links in your email. The status is indicative and depends on the receiving email system.
- Opened: The recipient has opened message. The status is indicative and depends on the receiving email system.
- Sent: The message has been delivered to the recipient's email server. The message may be directed to different email folders depending on the email program's settings.
- Bounced: Unable to deliver the email. Please confirm that the recipient address is correct.
- Invalid address:The email address is missing or it is in an invalid format.
- Unsubscribed: The recipient has unsubscribed from your mailing list, and you cannot send them emails anymore.
- Blocked: Previous messages to this recipient were not delivered. The address is blocked for 90 days from the time it was blocked. The block may also be caused by an earlier sendout from another customer.
- Spam: The recipient marked this message as spam. They have been unsubscribed from emails, and you cannot send them emails anymore.
- Not sent: The message has not been sent. We will try to resend the message, but if the status doesn't change within an hour, please contact our customer service.
You can rearrange the list by clicking the column header, for example to get a list sorted by statuses.