Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
In addition to the automated confirmation message, you can manually send the confirmation message to individual participants. There are two ways of doing this:
Sending a confirmation to a single participant
- Go to the Participants page and find the person you wish to send the confirmation to.
- Edit their information by clicking the Edit-link.
- Now you see the participant's information. Scroll down and select Send confirmation e-mail: Yes.
- Click Save and the confirmation is sent.
Sending a confirmation to several participants at once
- Click Messaging: Create e-mail to start writing a normal e-mail (for more detailed instructions on sending e-mails see this article: New Messaging editor
- You can send the link to confirmation message a) as a hyperlink or b) as a button
a) Link to confirmation message as a hyperlink:
b) Link to confirmation message as a button:
In text messages (SMS messages), you will find link to confirmation message under Participant information:
SMS messages cost 0,10 € / SMS. The cost depends on the message length as follows:
- 0-160 characters = 1 message
- 161-306 characters = 2 messages
- 307-459 characters = 3 messages
- 460-612 characters = 4 messages
- 613-765 characters = 5 messages
Please Note! In a group registration it is the contact person who will receive the confirmation for the entire group. Individual participants will see the contact person's details and their own, but not other participants' information.