In addition to the automated confirmation message, you can manually send the confirmation message to individual participants. There are two ways of doing this:
Sending a confirmation to a single participant
- Go to the Participants page and find the person you wish to send the confirmation to.
- Edit their information by clicking the Edit-link.
- Now you see the participant's information. Scroll down and select Send confirmation e-mail: Yes.
- Click Save and the confirmation is sent.
Sending a confirmation to several participants at once
- Click Messaging: Create e-mail to start writing a normal e-mail (for more detailed instructions on sending e-mails, click here).
- In the text part of the email, bring the cursor to where you want the link to be added, then press Participant information: Link to confirmation message.
- Continue sending the e-mail as usual.
Please Note! In a group registration it is the contact person who will receive the confirmation for the entire group. Individual participants will see the contact person's details and their own, but not other participants' information.