This feature can be used with the following license packs: Basic, Professional, Enterprise
This article describes Lyyti & Mepco integration and how to implement the integration.
With Lyyti - Mepco integration the data about your trainings and the participants flow automatically from Lyyti to Mepco HRM system.
The integration is done in cooperation with our partner Integrata Oy. Your organization can also create a custom integration with Mepco HRM using Lyyti REST API. The Integration is always tailored to your needs.
The following fields are used to allocate participant data collected through Lyyti to Mepco HRM:
- Individualising information, such as e-mail address
- Participant data, for example only participants that are checked as attending to the training are transferred
- Other information regarding the training event and participant (e.g. level of the training, does the training qualify for tax deduction, type, team)
Preferred data regarding participants and training event - that are collected to Lyyti using standard questions - is transferred via Lyyti's API to Mepco HRM.
Implementation of the integration
- First we will set up a meeting including the necessary parties and go through your needs for the integration.
- Admin user will create necessary organisation specific fields for the integration (participants and events)
- Lyyti will transmit API keys to relevant party and after that the integration is ready for testing before the final implementation
- User training where event templates for trainings are created is recommended
Example: benefits of Mepco integration
Registration in Lyyti
- Event organiser (Lyyti user) defines all event information regarding the training (e.g. training type and level)
- Participant will register to the training through Lyyti using either an open or a personal registration link
- Participant will fill in all their information and will confirm their registration
- A scheduled text message containing a mobile ticket is sent to the participant
Checking in the participants and transferring data to Mepco
- The trainer will check in the participants as attending using Lyyti's mobile app (according to their name or QR code that is delivered in the mobile ticket sent via SMS).
- The preferred data about participants and event information is transferred from Lyyti to Mepco automatically, according to the participant status. Information can be transferred e.g. once a day or once a week.
Reporting in Mepco
- Reporting regarding trainings and participants is done in Mepco HRM.