This article describes what happens in Lyyti & HubSpot integration and how to implement the integration.
The HubSpot integration transfers Lyyti participants automatically as contacts to HubSpot. In HubSpot, you'll get automatically created contact lists, where contacts are classified and set according to properties. In Lyyti, properties are standard questions, in addition the time of creation and status.
The following standard questions and data are transferred from Lyyti to HubSpot as properties:
- first name, last name
- e-mail, phone number
- street address, city, country
- company, job title
- status and time of creation
The integration will create automatically two types of contact lists:
- Global lists are created when the integration is implemented. These lists will gather up all participants from Lyyti events connected to HubSpot. There are four lists named as follows:
- Lyyti: Status No-Show
- Lyyti: Status Attending
- Lyyti: Status Declined
- Lyyti: Status Registered
- Event specific lists are always created when a Lyyti event is connected to HubSpot. These lists contain participants only from that specific event and the integration moves contacts between the lists as the participant's status changes in Lyyti. Four types of lists are created for each event and they are named as follows:
- Lyyti: [Event name] [Event date] – No-Show
- Lyyti: [Event name] [Event date] – Attending
- Lyyti: [Event name] [Event date] – Declined
- Lyyti: [Event name] [Event date]– Registered
Implementation of the integration
Once you have acquired the integration, it can only be implemented by your organisation's Lyyti admin user if they have a HubSpot username. If you don't have HubSpot settings in the left menu in Lyyti, please make sure you are a Lyyti admin user. You can acquire the integration easily through Lyyti Marketplace.
Once you, as a Lyyti admin user, have HubSpot on your Lyyti account, proceed as follows:
- Go to your organisation's menu by clicking on your organisation's name at the top right corner in Lyyti.
- In the left menu, click HubSpot settings.
- Click Activate HubSpot integration. A new window will open where you can log into Hubspot. Login with your HubSpot username.
- HubSpot will request for integration permissions. Click Grant access to activate the integration.
Linking a Lyyti event to HubSpot
To transfer participant data from Lyyti into HubSpot, link the Lyyti event withHubSpot at the top of the page Event information in Lyyti > HubSpot data transfer > Yes, and save. After this, all information is transferred automatically.