This article describes the Lyyti & Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration and how to implement the integration.
Microsoft Dynamics and Lyyti - why both?
Microsoft Dynamics and Lyyti together make sure that when it comes to events, the vital lead and contact data flows easily from one system to the other. Lyyti’s strengths are in complete event management and communication, while MS Dynamics takes care of the customer relationship management as a whole.
- Sales representatives can participate in compiling the best possible target groups and invitation lists
- New leads are created automatically, while event participation information is transparent in the CRM
- Linking Lyyti events as campaigns to sales opportunities, evaluating the commercial impact of events
- Event reporting and automations within CRM
- Marketing lists with Leads and Contacts can be linked to a campaign and imported as Lyyti participants directly in the CRM
- Participant information moves automatically from Lyyti to MS Dynamics CRM
- For existing leads and contacts, the participation to an event is added as a campaign response, including Lyyti participant status
- The integration creates new leads if a participant is not found from the CRM (according to their email address)
- Utilizing participant information in sales, marketing and reporting purposes, participant history stored also in the CRM
Implementation of the integration
You can create a custom integration by yourself or with your partner using Lyyti API
Relevant event and participant information is fetched from Lyyti API
- All fields as Lyyti API resources can be used
- Customer or its partner responsible for integration development
- Lyyti provides API keys and documentation
Please sign in to leave a comment.