Linking through the questionnaire
When you want to send your Lyyti event participants an email where you're asking them to answer a questionnaire you created, you need to first link the event to the questionnaire.
- On the page My questionnaires, click on the green icon for Links to the events
- First you will see a list of events that your questionnaire have been linked to.
- If you wish the see answers to the event questions in your questionnaire report, allow the questions to be shown in the report by changing the selection to be Yes by clicking on the pen icon. The information shown are the standard questions. If the respondent is answering anonymously, the answers are not available.
- A bit further down on the page you can see a list of your personal and shared active events.
- Select the correct event by clicking on the link Link to the questionnaire after the event name
- The event will be moved up to the list with events linked to the questionnaire.
- Click on Save
Linking through the event
You can also link the event to the questionnaire through the left hand menu by clicking on Link to questionnaire
On top of the page you will see which questionnaires are already linked to this event.
- In the linked questionnaires, you can select to show the event questions in the questionnaire report.
- You can link an event to a questionnaire by selecting your questionnaire from the list and clicking on links to the events, then press Save.
You have the option to make the questionnaire anonymous, not linking it to an event at all. That way you can share the questionnaire link through your email in a newsletter or intranet, on social media or share it another way.