If you have Lyyti admin rights, you are able to control your company's Lyyti usernames, create participant&event reports, and check the number of sent emails or text messages. Especially with the text message numbers, you are able to get some kind of picture on what your quarterly bill for use of extra services can be. You can also change a username to another user, so that all events are still under the same user account, meaning that you can change the email address associated to a specific account.
In this article you an find the following sections
Reporting and changing usernames
In the reporting section of your Admin control panel you can control your company's user accounts and create reports on events.
- You can see your company's user accounts and the event quantities per user (active - archived - deleted)
- You can change the name and email address and consequently transfer the user account to another user.
- The account's events, layouts and questionnaires will remain under the account.
- The account's password remains the same. The new user can ask for a new password on Lyyti's login page here.
You can create reports on participant quantities for different events.
- Check the box of the users whose events you wish to make reports on.
- Set the time frame for the report
- Check the box(es) for event categories you want to select
- Check the box(es) for the event information fields and standard questions you want to select for the report.
- Select Preview report. You can also open the report in Excel.
- You will get a list of events from the selected Lyyti users, on all events that match your search criteria.
On the License information-page you can see the stats for your company per year. The listing will show you the following things:
- Monthly participant numbers for all user accounts, separated by status (participating, declined, not reacted, no show) and a total.
- Sent email and sms quantities.
- Unbilled text messages. Text messages are invoiced every 3 months with a separate invoice, if a certain limit is exceeded.
Events' notifications are automated messages in Lyyti, that are used on the registration page when:
- registration hasn't started yet
- registration has ended
- the event is full
- the waiting list function has been enabled
- the event has ended
For each situation, Lyyti offers a default error message, e.g. This page opens at xx.xx.xxxx at xx.xx. On the Event notifications' page you can edit all standard messages, for your entire company, in any language.
- You edit the notification message for each language separately
- Select whether or not your Lyyti users are able to create their own notifications in an event.
- Show heading = the automatic heading Lyyti is offering. You can hide it or choose to use it on the registration page.
- In addition to the heading Lyyti automatically offers you, you can write your own message that will be visible to the participant.
- At the bottom of the page, Save.
Read more on standard messages here.
Link a questionnaire to all company events
If your company Admin-user has the Lyyti questionnaire tool, they can in their questionnaires determine that the questionnaire is automatically linked to all the company's events. Then the users don't need to link the questionnaire and events by hand.
The feature is found on the questionnaire's save page: My questionnaires -> Edit questionnaire using the pen icon -> Save -> Usable in all the company's events