To see statistics on your company's Lyyti use per year, go to your organisation's settings by clicking on your company's name at the top right > Reporting > Service usage.
Select the year you wish to create a report for, and click Create report (or open in Excel).
In this list you can see, per month:
- The number participants per status and in total in your company's events.
- The number of sent emails (recipients)
- The number of SMS messages
- Recipients: How many recipients SMS messages have had.
- Sent parts: Sent SMS parts multiplied by the number of recipients. One SMS may consist of 1-5 parts.
- Unbilled parts: Sent SMS parts multiplied by the number of recipients, that haven't been billed yet. One SMS may consist of 1-5 parts. Text messages are invoiced every 3 months with a separate invoice, if the minimum invoicing sum is reached. Otherwise, the SMS invoicing will move forward to the next yearly quarter.