Lyyti Stripe payments allow you to accept Credit card payments and other local payment methods around the world.
How to activate Lyyti Stripe payments
To activate payments (Stripe), you need to have the following information:
- Payments activated in your Lyyti account by your Key Account Manager or Lyyti Support personnel
- You need to have Admin user permissions in your user account
- You need to have sufficient permissions in your organisation to agree Lyyti & Stripe payment terms
- Necessary information such as company information, contact person information, photos of ID documents, and IBAN for payouts
- Your organisation must reside in a country that is supported by Stripe (https://stripe.com/global)
To activate Lyyti Stripe payments, go to your organisation settings (https://www.lyyti.fi/t/?page=organisation).
Click “Stripe Payments” to activate Stripe payments
Watch a short video on how to activate Stripe
In order to automatically activate Stripe payments in your account, you need to provide necessary information for Lyyti and Stripe. This information is used for two purposes. Firstly, to provide the service, and secondly, to confirm compatibility with EU financial laws.
Depending on your company's location, some questions may be different. In most cases we will collect the following information:
- Name and country of Business
- Bank Account(s). Multiple bank accounts may be added to handle multiple currencies.
- Type of Legal Entity (Company or Individual)
- Contact person's personal information, such as Name, Address, Date of Birth and scanned photos of Personal Identification Document.
- If the company has shareholders with ownership of 25% or more, the same details will be collected from them.
- Official Business name and Tax ID/VAT ID.
In order to start using the payment service, the user needs to agree with the conditions and terms of the usage. It is the responsibility of the admin user to confirm that they have the necessary permissions to complete this action in their company.
Once the form is completed, press Save to Finish the registration.
Payment services are now automatically activated and you are ready to start collecting payments from your participants!