Connecting via survey
To invite respondants of a Lyyti event to answer to your survey, the survey needs to be connected with the event
- On the page Surveys, goto Settings > Settings.
Under Connect survey with events, you can determine if:
- The survey is usable in all the company's events. This connects the survey with all the company's events without having to connect it to each event separately
- Survey can be answered without events.
- Note that for this to work, you need to allow respondents to answer anonymously to the survey (setting found above).
- Allow participant data from event to be shown on reports.
- Useful if respondents answer via their personal answer link and you have all the necessary participant data in your Lyyti event. This will make the information also available in the survey's reporting.
- Note! Only data in standard questions can be transferred.
- If respondents answer anonymously, participants cannot be identified and therefor data from the event cannot be transferred.
- To enable data transfer, click on the pen icon and select Yes.
- To connect a new event, search the desired event in the list and click
Finally, Save the settings.
Connecting via event
You can also connect your Lyyti event with surveys through the left hand menu: Actions > Connect with survey.
You will see which surveys are already connected with this event.
- Enable showing event's participant data in survey reporting.
- If the survey may be answered anonymously, you can also use the survey's open answer link. That way you can share the survey's open link through your e-mail in a newsletter or intranet, on social media, etc. However, the respondents cannot be identified unless you ask their personal details with separate questions.
- Link the event to surveys by clicking Connect with event on the list > Save.
Connect a survey with all company events
If your company Admin user has the Lyyti survey tool, they can determine that the survey is automatically connected with all the company's events. This way users don't have to connect the survey with events manually.
The feature is found in Surveys > Settings > Settings.