Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
This feature can be used with the following license packs: Starter, Basic, Professional, Enterprise
After creating an event in Lyyti and having sent QR codes to participants (either in their confirmation message, name badge, ticket or mobile ticket), you can read the code later on at the event venue with Lyyti's mobile application. It is free to use and can be found by searching "Lyyti" in the App Store or in Google Play store.
The application needs internet connection to download participant data from Lyyti into your mobile device. In addition, you need a Lyyti username (e-mail address and password) and at least viewing rights to the Lyyti event to which you are about to read QR codes.
This article contains the following sections:
There are new versions for both iOS and Android. Go ahead and download the latest version to get all the improved features!
Please note that sending SMS messages costs 0,10 €/ message part / recipient. One message may consists of 1-5 parts, depending on the message length. *)
To access the SMS section:
- Select the event where you have your recipients/participants.
- Tap on SMS/number of message.
- Create new SMS by tapping on the plus sign.
- Continue working on a draft message by tapping on it
Previously sent or scheduled messages cannot be edited/resent from the app, but only from the desktop version.
Create new SMS or select a previously created Draft. (At this moment, previously sent messages cannot be resent).
- Send test message
- Add sender information (name or number: names can be max. 11 characters long (e.g. your organisation or event's name) or you can use a real mobile phone number (max. 15 digits).
- Select recipient(s):
- Filter by status
- Select individual recipients from the list
- Write message
- Add personalisations
- Separate list for event and participant personalisations. Tap on a personalisation and it will appear on the message where the cursor was.
*) The length of a text message is counted as follows:
- 0-160 characters = 1 message
- 161-306 characters = 2 messages
- 307-459 characters = 3 messages
- 460-612 characters = 4 messages
- 613-765 characters = 5 messages