Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
On the Participants page you can view and edit your list of participants of a certain event. Please note that a "participant" can be an invitee, a registered guest or even a no-show. Participant's status provides you important information about whether someone has registered already, have maybe declined the invitation or must be reminded of the registration.
You can filter the participants to show e.g. those who have selected a specific answer on the registration page. Filter your participants with the Add filter-function and filter out your participants according to their answers to specific questions. You can add several filters, that will filter the results more (e.g. participants who have selected both lunch AND dinner) or make the search easier (e.g. participants who have selected one or the other: Lunch OR dinner).
1. Start by clicking on Add filter
A pop-up window will open on the right side of the page, where you can select the filters you wish to use.
2. Select the question you wish to use in filtering the participants
3. Select the function:
- is/is not = this will show the participants who have/haven't answered a question in a specific way.
- is specified/isn't specified =this will show the participants who have/haven't answered the question in general
- contains/does not contain = this will show the participants whose answers contains/does not contain information you've specified.
4. Click on Add filter and the filtration will come into effect.
The participant list will now show participants according to the filtration. Also the status row will show how many participants match the filtration (the status row is not showing the full amounts of participants when a filtration is active).
You can make more filtrations:
- AND-filter: adds another filter to the search, in which the participants will fill ALL the filtration criteria
- OR-filter: adds another filter to the search, in which the participants will fill SOME of the filtration criteria
Shut down the filtering window from the x next to the header Filtering. Note: this will only shut down the window, it will not remove the filtering.
Editing and removing filtration
1. If you wish to remove all filters at once, select Show filters in the top right corner of the participants page, then click on the red Remove all filters-button.
2. You can remove or edit a specific filter by clicking on the settings-icon after the filter selection, then select Edit or Delete.