If your event utilizes the waiting list, you will see a new tab called Waiting list under Participants.
This page shows you the history of participants on the waiting list, and the participants who are still in queue for the event. On the Waiting list settings-page you can set which questions are mandatory for those signing up for the waiting list. This information is shown on the Waiting list page.
- At the top of the list, you see previous queuers and their statuses. A person waiting in line might be Declined, Participant, or have the status No answer. The status of the person on the waiting list changes depending on how they react to the message they've received about a place in the event becoming available.
- Declined = The person has selected to not participate in the event, and the following person on the waiting list will be sent a message regarding the new place in the event.
- Participant = The person has selected to accept the place in the event and register to the event.
- No answer = The person hasn't reacted to the message within the set time , so the option to register has closed and the following person on the waiting list will be sent a message regarding the new place in the event.
- When a place becomes available in the event, the person first in line will get an automated message, and they can register by clicking on a link in the message. Place reserved lets you know for how long the available place will be held for this person. After the set time the option to register closes and a message is sent to the following person on the waiting list.
- You can move the persons on the waiting list up or down by clicking and dragging them so that they are in the order you want.
- You can move people from the waiting list to participants by clicking the To participant-button. You will be transferred to an editing page, where you can fill out the participant's information.
- You can also delete people from the waiting list by clicking on the red delete-button.
If your event has different participant types, each participant type will have it's own waiting list. These lists are not connected to each other and will run independently from one another.