On the Participant page you can edit your participants' information. You can choose one participant or edit the information or answers of several participants at the same time.
To edit the information of one participant, click Edit on the right end of the participant information row.
When you wish to edit the same information or question for many participants:
- Select the participants whose information you wish to edit
- Click Edit on the action bar
- Select the question or information you want to edit. It can be:
- Status: Select new status and save
- Open text fields (eg. name, organization): Give new answer and save. You can also remove a given answer or replace it.
- Multiple choice (choose many): Choose the answer choice you'd like to edit. You can add or remove an answer. Editing one answer choice doesn't affect the other choices the participant may have selected. If there are maximum capacities on the answers, they will be shown in editing the participant's answers.
- Multiple choice (choose one) and dropdown menu: Replace a given answer by giving the participants a new one. You can also remove the answer entirely. If there are maximum capacities on the answers, they will be shown in editing the participant's answers.
- Please note that it's not possible to mass edit file upload questions or mobile phone numbers.
Remember to save the changes. You can reverse the latest change with the Undo button.
The changes take place immediately. If you've selected these questions to be shown on the participant list (on the Columns menu, upper right corner) you'll see the changes made in real time.
Close the editing menu on the small X.