If you have added the postal address questions (from Standard questions) to your event's registration page, you can print address labels directly from Lyyti.
- Add necessary address questions to the event's registration page by clicking Standard questions > Postal address > Show > select desired fields > Save.
- Once you have received all registrations and it is time to create address labels, select Reports > Create participant report.
- Select what information you'd like to print on the address labels.
- Continue creating the report as usual: select participants for the report (e.g. the ones participating) or filter participants. If you have never created a report, click here for instructions). Generate.
- A new window will open. Click Create address labels.
- Select a label layout and click Create PDF.
If you are not able to create labels correctly, please check that participants' addresses have been asked using Standard questions (see step #1).
Please note, that printing and aligning the label contents depends on your pdf reader and printer settings, among other things.
Please sign in to leave a comment.