The Eloqua integration transfers participant data via Lyyti's API to be used in Eloqua for different purposes within Eloqua's marketing automation. The integration is implemented by our partner idBBN.
Lyyti's participants are known as contacts in Eloqua, and they are identified with their e-mail address. Data is transferred to Eloqua's Custom Data Object (CDO) fields from Lyyti's event information (previously known as event's report fields) and standard questions (prev. participant's report fields), and the data is transferred separately from each event linked with Eloqua.
CDO fields in Eloqua can be, for example:
- Event date and time
- Participant ID
- Participant first name, last name
- E-mail, phone number
- street address, city, country
- company name, job title
- participant status
- registration date
- modification date
- is the participant the group's contact person or not
Implementation of the integration
Once you have aquired the integration, it can only be implemented by your organisation's Lyyti admin user. The implementation process goes as follows:
- Your organisation authorises our partner idBBN to implement the integration.
- Your organisation's Lyyti admin user creates the necessary fields into Lyyti:
- A new Event information field/question (prev. Event's report fields) to the page Event information that users use to enable data transfer from Lyyti events to Eloqua. It can be, for example: "Eloqua data transfer: Yes/No".
- Standard questions that determine what participant data is transferred to Eloqua.
- After this has been done, idBBN creates the necessary fields into Eloqua and activates the integration (works via Lyyti's API).
To start using Lyyti-Eloqua intgreation, please contact Lyyti's customer service help(a)lyyti.com.
Linking an event to Eloqua
To start transferring participant data from Lyyti into Eloqua, you need to link the event to Eloqua on the page Event information. There, your organisation's admin user can add a option that can be chosen to enable data transfer (the transfer works after idBBN has implemented the integration).
Also, to transfer participant data to Eloqua, add the necessary standard questions to the Registration page.
After this, all data is transferred automatically.
Information in Eloqua
Eloqua shows Lyyti's participant data under contacts and its different tabs, where you can view all the information for that contact. Contacts are identified based on their e-mail address.
In Eloqua, you can make use of the data transferred from Lyyti, for example, in segmentation, personalisation, reporting, etc. as any other data you have in Eloqua. Lyyti's CDOs work as filters later on, for example "Contact Is Registered" or "Contact Size of t-shirt Is XL", as you create different phases in a campaign. You can also rate them: "Contact Subscribe to a newsletter Is Yes" --> 40 points.