Do you have a multiday event and you desperately need calendar marks for each subevent?
You'll find one solution in this article
1. First you'll need an event with participant types. This way you'll be able to tailor confirmation messages according to participant types.
2. Create a calendar notes e.g. in Outlook
3. Download the calendar marks as a .ics-files to your computer
4. Save the files to Lyyti's material bank
5. Add notice texts to the registration page (and hide them by removing all languages from the questions). Add them to the according participant type. Add an appropriate calendar mark link from Lyyti's material bank to the notice text.
6. Tick that these notice texts are shown on the participants confirmation message
7. Confirmation message will only show the notice text which is shown to the specific participant type. Participant can download the calendar mark to themselves and add it to their calendar.