Event information fields are background information you can set for an event on the Event information page. This information is not visible to the participant. With the information fields you can select e.g. which section of your online training calendar the event is shown in, or you can use the fields to create comprehensive reporting of your events (if you're using the Lyyti training reporting feature).
Event information field is a separate tool, available through Lyyti. If you are interested in purchasing this feature, you can contact us at help(a)lyyti.com
Create a new Event information field
To manage your company's event information fields, go to the upper menu > click your company's name > Event information.
In this view, admin users can:
- Add new event information fields.
- See the fields' title and type.
- See the owner company.
- This column is only visible if your organisation has a group structure.
- See if the field is mandatory, i.e. if your company's Lyyti users need to fill out this field for every event.
- Edit fields.
- Delete fields.
Create new / edit existing event information field
On the Event information page, click Add new event information or edit an existing one by clicking the pen icon.
- Add new event information.
- Give a title.
- Select which companies are allowed to use this field.
- Note that you can give access to several companies only if you organisation has a group structure in Lyyti and if you are its group admin user.
- Select whether it is mandatory or not.
- Select the type of field you wish to use
- In a Drop-down menu or a Multiple choice question give the answer options, one per row
When you've created event information fields, they are visible to your company's Lyyti-users on the Event information page. If a information field is mandatory, you need to select it in all created events.