Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
Please note that this feature is only available for admin users and is included in Lyyti's Professional and Enterprise licenses, and can be included in Basic licenses as an Add-on feature. For more information about data protection: https://www.lyyti.com/en/data-protection-security
In Lyyti's Compliance Center a company admin user can create automations for different registers and questions to anonymise data automatically after a certain period of time has passed.
Register anonymisation settings
Create separate automated anonymisation settings for different registers.
- Any and all Standard questions, or self-made questions marked as sensitive, can be automatically anonymised.
- The standard questions Finnish Personal ID and Passport number are automatically anonymised 7 days after the event's end date.
Set anonymisation rules:
- Go to your organisation's settings.
- Select Register anonymisation settings.
- Select a register to add anonymisation settings.
- Event specific sensitive questions is always the first option. If you don't select anything here, the feature will remain disabled. To enable the setting, enter the number of days after which the information is anonymised.
- Click +Add to add another question to be anonymised.
- Select a standard question for which you want to add anonymisation settings.
- Select when answers are anonymised.
- X days after the event's end date, OR
- X days after the participant's time of registration
The settings also affect past events: if the time of registration or an event's end date is further in the past than the number of days in the anonymisation setting, the information will be anonymised immediately after the setting is saved.
- Click Save to activate the anonymisation.
If necessary, you can also delete anonymisation settings for specific questions by clicking the trash bin. Event specific questions cannot be deleted - simply clear the number of days set for the anonymisation and save to disable the setting.
Please note that if a participant has payments (invoices or online payments), the participant data in that event will not be anonymised.
Sensitive questions are often personal information which needs to be protected more than other kinds of information. It is now possible to set that answers to sensitive questions are anonymised sooner than other questions. Only questions you've created yourself can be marked as sensitive, since standard questions have their own anonymisation settings.
To mark a question as sensitive:
- Go to the event's registration page > edit question by clicking the pen icon.
- Open Advanced settings > Question sensitivity > Question is sensitive and click Save.
NOTE. When anonymising participants in chargeable events, also billing information will be anonymised (that means payer information and delivery address). PDF format payment documents (invoices and receipts) won't be anonymised or deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.