This feature can be used with the following license packs: Starter, Basic, Professional, Enterprise
Do you have any existing layouts that you would like to say goodbye to, but you cannot because they are being used in an event or email? We created a handy feature for you so that you can delete layouts that you don’t need anymore. Go to the Materials > Layouts section to manage layouts.
To delete a layout:
- Click on the cogwheel next to the layout.
- If the layout is not in use in any event/survey or email, click Delete to remove it.
- If the layout is in use, it cannot be deleted. You need to replace that layout with another layout in places where it is used. To do this:
- Click on the name of the layout, OR
- Click on the cogwheel > Preview.
- Click Replace this layout (if you have rights to edit the layout).
- Select a layout that will be used to replace the current layout.
- Click Change layouts.
- Now that the layout is no longer in use, you can proceed to delete it (see phase 1).
Tip! You can also mass delete layouts (that are not in use) by selecting layouts and clicking Delete at the top right corner. Note that you need to have editing rights to those layouts.