With the designer license you can create visual designs for your company's Lyyti users. The designs will then be used with a layout.
A design is the overall visual design of an event's registration page, meaning the background color and/or images, font sizes and styles, button styles etc. Top and bottom banners are added separately to Lyyti as a layout.
To add designs you need to know how to write CSS (a style sheet language). Please note that the designer license is a chargeable feature - for more information, please contact our customer service: help(a)lyyti.com.
- Go to Materials
- Choose Designs from the menu on the left
- You can preview or edit designs that are already been made
- You can create a new design from Add design button
Add new design
- Give a name to the layout.
- Mark the layout as Published only when it is completely done and ready to be used.
- Code editor. Designs are created using CSS.
- Images. To add images:
- First, save the design before adding images.
- Click Add image. Supported file types are jpg, png and gif, maximum file size is 5 MB. The image appears above immediately after upload.
- Copy the image file's address Lyyti gives you and paste it into the code. Please note that the file name is different from the file name on your computer.
- To delete an image: Take the mouse over an image and click Delete.
- Fonts. To add fonts to the design:
- First, save the design before adding fonts.
- Click Add font. Supported file types are ttf, otf, eot, woff and woff2, maximum file size is 5 MB.
- Copy the font file's address and add it into the code. Please note that the file name is different from the file name on your computer.
- Save the design.
- Preview the design.
- The preview mode shows you all the element's in Lyyti's registration process.
- Not all elements appear on the page at the same time, but in preview mode you can see them for design purposes.
Allow users to use design
After the design is ready to be used, simply mark it as Published (see phase 2), and it will be available for your company's Lyyti users.
Click here for design's technical documentation.