In the My account section you can edit your personal information, such as name, company, address or the language in which you want to use Lyyti. You can also change your password and add a default signature, which is added to the e-mails sent from Lyyti.
First click on My account in the upper right corner.
The page is divided in two sections: User and Organisation.
- Your Lyyti account information
- Language for the user interface (English, Finnish, Swedish, German or French).
- Select a date and time format for your account. This setting affects only your views inside Lyyti.
- Share new events automatically with colleagues (more information).
- Add your signature that is shown at the end of messages. Later on, you can edit or change your signature by hand for every message.
- Your organisation's details (printed also on your invoices sent from Lyyti).
- Your organisation's license info.
- Your organisation's admin users. They can verify domains and manage user accounts, among other things.
- Your organisation's verified domains that can be used as message sender addresses.
- Change your password.
- Click Edit your information to change your personal information. To change your account name and email (for example for another Lyyti user), your company's admin user has the tools to change it directly in their Lyyti.
Click Edit your information to add/edit your default signature.
The next time you write an e-mail, the signature is added automatically. The signature is added at the end of each e-mail, but it can also be edited/removed by hand for each e-mail.
N.B. Personal default signature can only be used in the older messaging editor. In the new messaging editor it's not possible to add a default signature. However, you create an email template with your signature.