Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
In the My account section you can edit your personal information, such as name, company, address or the language in which you want to use Lyyti. You can also change your password.
First click on My account in the upper right corner.
The page is divided in two sections: User and Organisation.
- Your Lyyti account information
- Language for the user interface (English, Finnish, Swedish, German or French).
- Select a date and time format for your account. This setting affects only your views inside Lyyti.
- Share new events automatically with colleagues (more information).
- Add your signature is currently a legacy feature and it won't work with the messaging editor in Lyyti.
- Your organisation's details (printed also on your invoices sent from Lyyti).
- Your organisation's license info.
- Your organisation's admin users. They can verify domains and manage user accounts, among other things.
- Your organisation's verified domains that can be used as message sender addresses.
- Change your password.
- Click Edit your information to change your personal information. To change your account name and email (for example for another Lyyti user), your company's admin user has the tools to change it directly in their Lyyti.