Please be aware that Lyyti is developed constantly and your view might not match 100% with the view described in this article.
Currently, this article is available only in English.
This article presents you with an overview to the latest product updates and changes done to Lyyti Next Gen.
This week's update introduces some technical fixes not directly visible to a user along with a new 404 page.
- Some key features currently in development: Privacy policies, event folders and user roles, setting time zones for events.
This week's product update brings forth improvements to participant statuses and branding.
- New icons have been added to all the participant statuses on the participant page.
- The participant status "Invited" has been removed, and the status "Show" renamed to "Attending".
- The smiley icons in the EVS mail are shown in the primary colour of the brand used in the event.
- In organisations with a company structure, domains verified by the top company will be available for sub companies as well.
Just a few improvements are put to production this week, but plenty of useful features are being designed.
- Domains verified in Lyyti Classic can soon be used to send emails in Lyyti Next Gen. The default email sender can be set in the Advanced settings of an event.
- If an organization uses SMTP relay to send messages from Lyyti, messages sent from Next Gen are now also sent through the SMTP relay.
- A few examples of features to be implemented soon: Better accessibility through UI changes, ability to set user roles and create event folders.
This week's update brings forth changes to the registration links and other improvements.
- Only admin users can access the company settings through the cogwheel icon on the top right corner from now on.
- The personal registration and edit links work differently depending on the recipient's status. If their status is Added, the links lead the recipient to the registration page. If the status is Registered, the links lead the recipient to an edit page that has all the recipient's answers prefilled. A participant can cancel their registration only through the personal cancellation link.
If the recipient's status is Added, the page looks like this:
If the status is Registered, the page looks like this:
- The open registration link is now found in an event's general settings and behind the chain icon on the right side of the top bar.
- Soon users will be able to send emails from domains they have already verified in Lyyti Classic. At the moment, all emails sent from NG are sent from the domain user.lyyti.com.
The newest product focuses on language improvements.
- Two new languages have been introduced to Next Gen: Dutch and German. A user can both use the system in these languages and select them as the event language.
- The language you are using Lyyti with now follows to Next Gen, so if your Classic Lyyti is in Finnish, Next Gen will open in Finnish, too! This doesn't work other way around yet, though, so if you change the language in Next Gen and go back to Classic, the language will not update.
- The process for replicating user rights from Classic to Next Gen has started. Previously all users have been admin users in Next Gen, but the user roles will soon be updated to Next Gen, so that only admin users have access to admin user features.
This week's product update introduces bugfixes and general improvements.
- There's now a cogwheel icon leading to company settings (currently only brands) on the upper right corner. The quill icon has been transferred to the menu on the left to signify brand settings.
- When importing participants, Lyyti informs which columns are mapped and will thus be imported. If a column is left unmapped, it will not be imported.
- When adding an online link in the general settings, Lyyti now automatically adds "https://" before the link. Additionally, if the link is not a valid url address, the user is informed about it by the system.
The Lyyti Next Gen has now been published to all Lyyti users, and can be accessed through the "Next Gen Events" button on the front page of Lyyti. Several product updates have also been published
- Feedback and customer support: There's a "Give feedback" button leading to a feedback form about Next Gen on the top right corner. The contact information of Lyyti's customer support can be found behind the Support button on the bottom right corner.
- Company structure has been implemented for those companies that have it in use, and it's accessible by clicking the company name on the top right corner.
- Improvements to participant import: The number of participants to be imported is now shown on the page. You can also choose to omit the first row of the Excel file if it includes headers. Imported participants are now visible without having to refresh the page.
- Up to 50 questions can now be added do the registration page, the previous limit was ten questions.
The newest product update introduces improvements to various things in an event, such as choosing the brand, and setting start and end times for registrations.
- In the brand settings, you can now preview how the event's registration page would look like with different brands. A second brand will be published soon, so stay tuned!
- Headings in the overview page can be clicked, and clicking a header now takes the user to the correct page (e.g. clicking "Communication" takes the user to the Communications page)
- The opening and closing time for registration can now be set in relation to publishing, start and end times of an event, in addition to set dates.
This week's update brings forth the possibility to schedule messages in relation to participant registration time, along with improvements to localisation and EVS.
- When scheduling a message, there's a new tab called "Participant milestone scheduling." In this tab, you can set e-mails to be sent either at or a certain time after a participant has registered to the event. This enables the organiser to create a confirmation message, which at this stage needs to be created manually.
- Question texts for standard questions on the registration page are now in correct language if you select a language other than English when creating the event.
- The EVS survey page now reflects the opening and closing times of the survey. If the event hasn't started yet, the survey isn't open either. When the answering time for the survey time has passed, the participant will be notified about this on the survey page.
The product update this week introduces event languages, some general improvements and bugfixes.
- Event language can now be selected in an event's general settings. Translations for Finnish, French and Swedish in the registration page are still in progress, so some information is still shown in English regardless of the event language.
- The Event visibility section has been added in an event's general settings. The button for publishing and unpublishing an event has been moved to this section.
- From now on you can't add two questions with the same name on the registration page. Currently a user will only be informed that something went wrong, but this will be improved later on.
This week's product update focuses mainly on improvements to branding.
- The brand page now presents your existing brands as "cards", and you can access a brand's settings through the cogwheel icon. The brand settings include a field for brand name and a registration page preview.
- There's now a brand settings section in the settings page of an event. Brand colours are automatically visible in the messaging editor and in the EVS answering and We hear you pages.
- On the registration page, the View as participant and Save buttons are now floating on the top of the screen, so you don't have to scroll all the way up to save your changes.