You might need to gather registrations without an actual event. An example might be that you will arrange registrations to a campaign and send material for those taking part in the campaign.
- Create an event, that is actually the campaign
- Import marketing register of your campaign to the Participants page
- Create an email invitation, and invite imported people to join your campaign using their personal registration link
- You can also advertise your campaign on your webpage or in a newsletter. Use open registration link in your advertisements
- Remember to take advantage of filtering receivers: You can send a reminder email to those who haven't yet registered. When you use personal registration link, you will avoid double registrations :)
- Lyyti can also be used as an informing channel. You can send information and material to the participants via email and / or text messages.
- With Reports, you can for example send a list of participating quarters to the media.