Lyyti supports the following browsers for its users starting July 1st, 2020:
- Chrome (download from Google's own page: https://www.google.com/chrome/)
- Firefox (download from Mozilla's own page: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/)
- Safari (download from Safari's own page: https://support.apple.com/downloads/safari)
- Edge (download from Microsoft's own page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge)
Other browsers (such as Internet Explorer) are not supported.
Why does Lyyti support only certain browsers?
We want to ensure our users the best user experience and security in Lyyti, and make sure users get the most out of Lyyti’s features. In this respect, older browsers such as Internet Explorer cannot keep up with current requirements for browsing the internet.
What does it mean that a browser is not supported?
- We cannot guarantee that Lyyti will work flawlessly when using Internet Explorer or any other unsupported browser
- We will not be fixing any issues that occur only when using Lyyti with an unsupported browser
- Some pages or features may stop working with unsupported browsers
When does support for Internet Explorer end in Lyyti?
Lyyti will support using Internet Explorer until June 30th, 2020. After that, supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
What if Internet Explorer is the only browser I'm allowed to use?
Please check with your organisation's IT support, if it really is the only one that you are allowed to use. Most computers should have alternative browsers, like Edge in newer Windows computers.
Can our participants use Internet Explorer in Lyyti?
Yes, this will not affect the pages facing your participants, and they will still be able to use Internet Explorer to register to your events, answer surveys and view reports.
Who to turn to for help?
Please contact your IT department if you are unsure which browser would be best compliant with your organisation. In case you or your IT department has any questions, our customer service will be more than happy to help you.
For different browsers that you could use instead of Internet Explorer and other non-supported browsers, please check above "Supported browsers" for direct links to each browser's download page.