This feature can be used with the following license packs: Starter, Basic, Professional, Enterprise
This idea came from our customer's need to create a form for ordering lunch vouchers. Lyyti's main logic and language refer to event organising, but actually, Lyyti is used for gathering information. So why not use Lyyti for collecting information of those who wish to order lunch vouchers, for example :)
Monthly ordering of lunch vouchers can be pretty time consuming. Especially if there are many people ordering vouchers. It is possible for the employee to order a different amount of vouchers every month and this is where Lyyti's two-way registering system comes in handy.
This is how you can create a form for ordering lunch vouchers:
- Create an event: Lunch Vouchers, set the end date to the far future. Hide all general information, but keep name- and e-mail questions on the registration page :)
- Add a quantity question: "I will order lunch vouchers in June 2020" and answering option is "pcs"
When you've created the question, you can set the maximum amount participant can choose, for example 20:
- Import as participants all staff members who have a lunch benefit
- Send a message every month to the participants. Include a personal registration link to their ordering form.
Create a copy of the previous lunch voucher-question and update the name of the month. Hide away the previous question. This way you will maintain information of how many vouchers employee has previously ordered.
- You can easily share the amount of ordered lunch vouchers by creating online reports, for example.
Please sign in to leave a comment.