Know that pop-up screen that opens when you want to edit a question on the registration page? It will have a new fresh look in May!
This article will help you find the old familiar functions in the new tool.
Start creating your question just like before:
Question to the big box, answers to the smaller one
When you save, the module changes. You can then add capacities, make choices chargeable, edit answer choices and hide them. In the settings you decide to whom the question is shown and how.
The old editing window:
The new editing window:
- Edit the question. In the new window click "Edit"
- Edit the answers
- Edit text by clicking on the answer choice text
- Set capacity by clicking the capacity field
- Make choice chargeable just like before
A) Hide an answer: Hover your mouse over the choice and click the appearing eye-icon
B) Change order: Drag and drop the question with your mouse
C) Delete choice: click the trashcan
- Settings: is the question mandatory for the participants?
- Who sees the question?
- Participant types: Remove the participant type you don't want to show the question to
- Participant's language: Remove the language in which you don't wish to show the question in multilingual event. "Do you need an interpreter for the seminar held in Finnish?"
- Participant status: Show question to only registrants. Or maybe only to the declined? "Tell us why you cannot make it to the event".
- Manage capacities
- Options' capacity "First workshop can take up to 15 participants, the second up to 20"
- Question's capacity "The two workshops can take up to 35 participants in total"
- Advanced settings
- Can the participants edit their answer to this particular question after registration
- Are the answer choices presented below or on the side of the question
We're working on updating the new question module to all our Knowledge Base articles. However, there are quite a few articles so you might see the old picture in some support material for a while. But we try to be super duper fast!
Thank you for your patience