You can find the following sections in this article:
- Click on Company settings (admin-users only)
Consent to use of participant data
When enabling the GDPR-features, two new questions will be added to the registration page, where the participant can give consent to use their data. These are for all events your company's Lyyti-users have created, and the consent is added to the participant's email address. The participant's consent will transfer to other events they register to.
The questions will be automatically added to any new Lyyti-events you create, and if needed, you can add them from Standard questions on the registration page.
These questions will be found in Lyyti on the Registration page when editing an event, and they will automatically be at the bottom of the registration page. It's possible to make the following edits to these questions:
- The wording can't be edited
- The question is always mandatory
- You can hide the question by opening the question for edits (click on the pen icon when inside Lyyti) and removing the language selection tick(s). This can be done if your event isn't used for collecting personal data, but only used as e.g. a landing page or a teaser.
- You can edit the wording
- You can set it as mandatory or not mandatory
These questions/answers will not be included in the confirmation message.
Exception: Consent in a group registration
In a group registration the group's contact person is the one who gives consent to their group's data, which means that the questions are only shown under the contact person's questions.
If a group member uses their personal registration code to view the registration page, this participant will be asked to give consent to their information.
More information on GDPR: