With every question in the report, you can edit the graphs by clicking the pen icon.
- You can change the type of the chart. Note: Column and bar charts are only available for multiple choice and menu questions.
- You can set the title for the chart.
- You can set the height of the chart as pixels. If your answer options include a lot of text, you can heighten it to show more information to prevent overlapping.
- Hide or show the series title underneath the chart. The series title is automatically shortened, so that the graph looks neater.
- You can select whether or not to show the legend, i.e. the explanations for the chart colors.
- You can also select to hide the chart entirely.
In a scale of values question, you can set whether to show the absolute (numerical) or percentual values.