On the page My questionnaires you can see all your questionnaires, information on them, and you can access a multitude of functions.
The listing will show the name of the questionnaire, and clicking on the name you can view what it looks like in the browser (if it is possible to answer it anonymously). You can also see if the questionnaire is published or still a draft. Also you can use the following functions:
- Open link to the questionnaire. By clicking on the link icon, a small text box with the link to the questionnaire is opened. For it to work, the questionnaire needs to be published and you need to have allowed anonymous answers. This information is set on the page where you save the questionnaire.
- The basic information of the questionnaire: who is the owner of it, how many events it's been linked to, and how many answers there are to it.
- Reports: You can create reports and filter the answers, create online reports etc.
- Linking to events: You can link your questionnaire to Lyyti events, and then send a personal link to the questionnaire through the event's communications tool. See more information on linking the events and questionnaires.
- Edit rights: You can set people in your company who have the rights to use or edit your questionnaire.
- Edit the questions and delete the entire questionnaire.
Further down on the page, Add new questionnaire allows you to create a new questionnaire.
Opening and closing a questionnaire
When your questionnaire is ready and published, it is open and ready for the respondents to start answering. If you want to send out the questionnaire link now or set the message on a timer but want the questionnaire itself to open later, you can set the timer so that it opens on a specific date. You can also set a closing time for the event, in case you want all answers within a specific time period.
- On the page My questionnaires, click on the green icon for Links to the events (1)
- Select which event you want to time the questionnaire for. If you plan on having an open questionnaire without any event links, select No event.
- Set the time from the pen icon (2), click on the empty time slot (3) and the calendar view will open. Select the day when you want the questionnaire to open and close. You can also only select one date, opening or closing time, leaving the other one empty.
- You can't set a specific time, the questionnaire will open at the start of the selected start date and close at the selected end date.
Remember to save both the times and the Linkage page (pop up page).
Sharing questionnaire rights to another user
You can share rights to your questionnaire to other users within your company, or anyone outside your company (viewing rights only). You can select whether you want to share rights to reports, viewing or editing rights.
NOTE: You can share all reports as online-reports, which means that the person you are sharing the reports to doesn't need to be logged into Lyyti. Often this is easier than sharing the rights to the questionnaire.
To share the rights to your questionnaire, on the page My questionnaires click on the Share rights icon:
- The Lyyti-users within your company are listed first. You can give them the following rights:
- usage in events
- editing rights
- rights to the reports
- You can share the rights to the questionnaire to someone outside your company, and select which rights you wish to share with them.