On the Questionnaires you can see all your questionnaires and manage questionnaire settings.
- Add new questionnaire. To create a copy of an existing questionnaire, go to Settings (7, see below).
- The Name of the questionnaire is also visible to the respondents in the browser. By clicking on the name of the questionnaire, you can edit it. Another Edit button can be found under Settings (7).
- In Shared questionnaires, move your mouse on top of the Shared label to see the questionnaire's owner.
- Open answer link to the questionnaire. By clicking on the link icon, a small text box with the link to the questionnaire will open. The link is activated only when the questionnaire is Published (4).
- Status: To allow respondents to answer to your questionnaire, Publish it by clicking the Draft button or under the Settings menu (7).
- List of languages the questionnaire can be answered in.
- Number of Answers given to the questionnaire. By clicking on the number, you can access the questionnaire's Reporting and see all answers in detail.
In the Settings menu you Share the questionnaire with your colleagues, create a copy and delete the questionnaire. To connect questionnaires with events, go to Settings..