Lyyti's questionnaire tool can be used to create any type of questionnaire – from collecting staff opinions to customer event feedback surveys.
Similarly to events in Lyyti, you can send an open link to a questionnaire via your own channels or you can send a personal link to the participants of a certain event.
The results are shown in comprehensive graphs and you can share them as online reports, the same way as with reporting events.
Quick guide: Creating, sending, reporting
The following video gives you a quick toor at the questionnaire tool's basic functions.
- On the page Questionnaires, click Add new questionnaire.
- With notice texts, add any headings you may need, and the actual questions.
- Save the questionnaire.
- To enable answering to the questionnaire, select Status: Published.
- To preview the questionnaire, send its open answer link or allow answering anonymously, select Can be answered anonymously.
- Send the questionnaire.
- Send the questionnaire's open answer link e.g. from your own e-mail. Copy the open anwer link on the Questionnaires page > Open answer link.
- The personal answer link is found in the event menu. Go to the event via Events, create an e-mail and, in the text editor, click on Questionnaires > select questionnaire to add its answer link to the e-mail. The link will be added to where your cursor is at the time of selecting the questionnaire link.
- Send the message.
- Keep track of given answers in Questionnaires > Answers.
- Create an online report: Click Create online report > Enter a name for the report > Save.
- The report can be found on the page Reports page > Saved reports (found at the top of the page, or on narrower screens, at the bottom of the page).