To create new standard questions that your company can use in events and reporting that covers all events, use Participant's report fields. Note that this is a separate feature - if you are interested in it, please contact Lyyti's customer service help(a)lyyti.com
- To create new fields, go to Participant's report fields in the left menu.
- Then click Add new report field.
- Select a question type. Types are the same as the question on the registration page: You can create open text fields, multiple choice questions or notice texts.
- Select languages for the question.
- Add question text to be shown to the registrant.
- Multiple choice questions: enter answer options in the box at the end of the page.
- After adding the question, you can hide options by clicking In use by the answer option and change it to Not in use.
- You can add another title to the question, different from what is shown to the participant.
- Settings: Add default settings to the question.
- Define if your company's Lyyti users may change the question's settings depending on the needs of their event. For example, if they can change the wording, whether or not it's mandatory or the participant's possibility to change their answer after receiving the confirmation email.
After this, you will get a list of all participant's report fields created for your organization. You can now:
- Edit them by clicking the pen icon
- Hide/show questions by clicking the light bulb. By hiding a report field, the question remains visible for you in Lyyti but it can't be used in any events, i.e. it is not shown in Standard questions.
- Delete fields that haven't been used yet.